After obtaining necessary approval from DOT, order is issued for retired persons having Govt. pension to opt for CGHS i.e either of BSNLMRS or CGHS. In this direction a proposal has been put up by BSNL that a lump sum amount to CGHS may be paid by BSNL to CGHS on behalf of the optee to CGHS to avail medical facilities from CGHS.
CS & Com. Bhupinder singh met ED CA on 1/4/14 regarding non-finalisation of local computer maintenance IT tender in BSNL CO. It was assured to carry out the same as early as possible.
1) Replace existing non standard pay scales by standard pay scales of E2, E3, E4 etc. No demotion of the basic cadres JTO/JAO, SDE/AO.
2) Implement Time Bound Functional promotion between 4 to 6 with first Time Bound promotion uniformly after 4 years w.e.f 01.10.2000.
3) 30% superannuation benefit to BSNL recruited employees.
4) Promotion from JTO(T) to SDE(T), JAO to AO, LDCE from JTO(T) to SDE(T), SDE to DE and DE to DGM.
5) Settlement of long pending pay anomalies.
6) Increase the number of MTs (Intl) to a minimum of 300 and immediate recruitment.
TRADE UNION PROGRAMMES:
25.02.2014: Lunch Hour Demonstration at CHQ, CIRCLE/SSA HQs.
06.03.2014: Full Day DHARNA at CHQ, CIRCLE/SSA HQs.
19.03.14 to 21.03.14: RELAY HUNGER STRIKE at CHQ, CIRCLE/SSA HQs.
-SNEA(I),BSNLCO, New Delhi