1) Replace existing non standard pay scales by standard pay scales of E2, E3, E4 etc. No demotion of the basic cadres JTO/JAO, SDE/AO.
2) Implement Time Bound Functional promotion between 4 to 6 with first Time Bound promotion uniformly after 4 years w.e.f 01.10.2000.
3) 30% superannuation benefit to BSNL recruited employees.
4) Promotion from JTO(T) to SDE(T), JAO to AO, LDCE from JTO(T) to SDE(T), SDE to DE and DE to DGM.
5) Settlement of long pending pay anomalies.
6) Increase the number of MTs (Intl) to a minimum of 300 and immediate recruitment.
TRADE UNION PROGRAMMES:
25.02.2014: Lunch Hour Demonstration at CHQ, CIRCLE/SSA HQs.
06.03.2014: Full Day DHARNA at CHQ, CIRCLE/SSA HQs.
19.03.14 to 21.03.14: RELAY HUNGER STRIKE at CHQ, CIRCLE/SSA HQs.
-SNEA(I),BSNLCO, New Delhi
CS along with VP Com. Gautam Das met GM(P) to discuss the case of Com. Kushtwar and other transfer issues. As assured it was apprised that there is a possibility of carrying out the transfers earlier than 15th March 2014 in view of likelihood of Code of Conduct before the ensuing elections. The issue of Canteen was also discussed with DGM(Admin)as it is almost 5 months that the canteen has stopped working. It was apprised that all out efforts are being undertaken by admin cell to float tender by getting similar information from other public sectors.
CS along with Com. Anoop Prasad,OS met GM(P) & DGM(P) on 22/1/14. Transfer of Comrades who have completed 2yrs in Corporate office was discussed. We brought into their knowledge the discrepancies being followed in the whole process. We stressed on the fact that comrades who have completed 2yrs and more and on their request may please be considered for transfer. After prolonged discussion it was agreed that all such cases will be put up by 15th March 14 for consideration.The issue of VC was also discussed as lots of difficulty is being faced to give VC.
CS along with Com. Bhupinder Singh had a meeting with Shri N N Gupta ED(CA) regarding expiry of the tender for repairs of computers in BSNL CO. In view of the absence of tender lot of difficulties are being faced by the employees working in corporate office to carry out day to day work. ED(CA) assured us to expedite the work as early as possible.